Photo Gallery

First Due Box, and MVC with Entrapment for Company 23
Friday, April 17, 2015

On the above date, around 1140hrs, Station 23 along with mutual aid companies were alerted for the reported house fire in the 1500 block of East Ayre Street.  Engine 235 with a crew of 4 under the command of Asst. Chief DiVesta, and Rescue 23 with a crew of 3 under the command Captain Mills quickly responded.  Crews found a faulty hot water heater in the basement was the cause of the burning odor.  

While picking up from this box, a second incident in the district was dispatched for Interstate 95 in the area of the Churchman's Marsh for an MVC with a patient not alert.  Rescue and Engine 23 , along with Rescue 14 cleared the incident on East Ayre street and responded.  Rescue Engine 12 arrived and reported one subject trapped.  Crews went to work removing the roof of the vehicle to free the trapped patient.  Units cleared shortly after.  

Views: 107

Views: 120

Views: 116

Views: 84

Views: 86

Views: 68